Sunday, January 11, 2015

New Beginnings...

Welcome 2015! 

With every new year comes new resolutions.  I for one like the idea of making a resolution for yourself.  It is a positive approach to bettering ones' self and I am all about that!

I prefer making little resolutions, they are much more realistic and you have a much better chance of sticking to it.  So this year one of my resolutions is to start doing video blogs.  I have been saying I am going to do this for a while but always had a minor set back with the camera, or a model, or just didnt have the time.  But I am making this one of my goals because I believe it will be a big help for those who like to see more of a visual while I am giving tips on makeup and will better my skills as a professional.

So stay tuned I will be seeing ya soon!
P.S. Thanks for all the encouragement ladies. (You know who you are!)

No comments:

Post a Comment