Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Eye of the Beholder...

As a makeup artist and a cosmetic junkie I love to experiment with new products.  I usually share my favorites with family and friends when they ask, but this time I am posting about one of my absolute favorite products that is out right now.

One of the most asked question I get from clients is what's the best under eye concealer? Well look no further I have found the BEST new concealor!  Introducing Benefit Fake UpIt is a hydrating concealer that smooths out the skin underneath your eye while hydrating.  Never gets cakey and disguises all signs of bluish tones. So if your skin is dry or you're not getting enough sleep this cosmetic is for you.  It is my new beauty addiction.  I love it so much that I took a before and after picture to show off how great it is.  I literally only have Fake Up under and around my eye in the after pic. Check this out! 




No comments:

Post a Comment